Company offering the role: TELEFONICA I+D
Contact Person: Lucia Hurtado
Base location: Madrid (Spain)
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Objectives: We are looking for a highly motivated and talented Senior Interaction Designer to join the team of Interaction Designers, Visual Designers and Researchers. Designers and researchers work in collaborative teams with project leads, strategists, engineers and domain experts to generate innovative concepts and solutions for multiple screens: TV, PC, mobile and more.
The Senior Interaction Designer will collaborate with researchers on generating insights, leading ideation sessions with interdisciplinary teams, and articula e product concepts, interaction philosophy and models, as well as use cases and benefits of ideas. The individual will need to work conceptually using models and story boards, as well as pragmatically through detailed interaction flows and specifications.
• Deliver superior & industry leading product design for specific projects and initiatives
• Collaborate with researchers on generating customer insights
• Communicate, document, and represent product concepts, user scenarios and designs to team members, senior management and key stakeholders.
• Expertly craft documentation to represent the team’s vision around user experience, including: storyboards, schematics, style guides, movies, PPTs and prototypes.
• Develop information architecture, interaction design, wire frames and software UI, that meet user needs, user tasks, marketing requirements and business objectives
• Create interaction design guidelines and principles to be applied across global product solutions
• Partner closely with Product and Initiative leaders and engineers to ensure delivery of quality solution that meets all requirements and provides a consistent product design approach
• Work with the rest of the Research, Visual and Interaction design team to articulate methods and best practices, and share them with the larger TID community.
• Support multiple projects in parallel; organize and manage assignments in a dynamic environment
• Master Of Communications
• Master Of Computer Sciences
• Experience designing for different input technologies and user environments, including key three screens: Mobile, PC, TV
• Excellent command of: user experience methods, design principles,
problem-framing skills and research methods
• Excellent ability to deliver mental models, concept sketches, workflows, information architecture and UI components
• Strong visual design sense, along with prototyping skills on interactive visualization technologies such as Adobe Suite, Flash, DHTML, CSS, AJAX, etc.
• Demonstrated ability to articulate a vision for design and deliver on it
• Experience working in a rapid application development environment using appropriate tools and techniques. Experience with agile development is a plus.
• MAC OS
Languages skills (indicate required level: Basic/Intermediate/Advanced)
English: • Strong skills, spoken and written on a business level both writing and speaking in this language will be conducted on an ongoing basis
Spanish: • Strong skills, spoken and written on a business level both writing and speaking in this language will be conducted on an ongoing basis
German: • Strong skills, spoken and written on a business level both writing and speaking in this language will be conducted on an ongoing basis