ALES, Advanced Laboratory for Embedded Systems, is seeking a Software Engineer.
This position is for a software engineer (or equivalent) to support
ongoing prototyping and applied research-oriented projects.
This job involves the application of Model-Driven Development (MDD)
technologies to embedded systems design. ALES is investigating and
applying these technologies to create an Eclipse-based development
environment for model-based design, validation, verification, testing,
automated code-generation, and certification of embedded systems. The
domain of interest is distributed, real-time, safety-critical systems.
– The ideal candidate will have deep knowledge and experience (at
least 2 years) in Eclipse technologies (PDE, EMF, Ecore Modeling,QVT
etc.) and Java programming.
– A good knowledge on MDD technologies and software architecture.
– Ability to work well on collaborative teams and to effectively write
and present technical material.
– Fluent English.
– Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow modeling and programming.
– C++ Programming.
– MDA, UML, UML profiles.
– Formal verification techniques (Model checking, Bounded model checking, …).
– Formal models (Finite state machines, Synchronous dataflow, Petri nets).
Please send a CV to:
Alberto Ferrari, Ph.D.