Populis is one of Europe’s fastest growing digital media companies and leader in the production of multilingual content on demand. With a network of 500+ websites across high profile networks including Excite Europe, Better Deals, Nanopublishing and Blogosfere, the Group produces over 20,000 pieces of content for over 18 million unique users every month (Comscore: May 2010)
The candidate, with a strong orientation to goals and objectives, will join Software Development team in order to improve the widget software for corporate websites, in accordance with other Business unit involved in the process.
More specifically, the candidate will be responsible for the creation of viral widgets and functionalities to be integrated in corporate, partner and socail media websites (i.e. banner in flash, plugin for joomla/wordpress,…).
– Degree in Informatics Engineering, comparable degree or proven technical background
– 2/3 years of working experience
– Proven Website Management experience
– CSS and (X) HTML 5.0 knowledge
– WordPress (or other blog platform) customization and optimization
– Web / Graphical Design
– SEO Optimization and understanding
– Photoshop will be considered as a plus
– High analytical mindset
– Positive “can do” attitude, strong result oriented
– Ability to drive best practices and to keep tracks of lesson learned
– Creativity, enthusiasm and energy
– Strong customer-service savvy
– Fluent knowledge of English
The position will be located in Milan.
Please email your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, referring to WSD