HCL Technologies è alla ricerca di sviluppatori neolaureati o con qualche anno di esperienza.
HCL ha stretto una partnership con IBM per lo sviluppo di prodotti, grazie alla quale HCL può vantare il supporto diretto di personale IBM. HCL è intenzionata a crescere ulteriormente, per questo è alla ricerca di sviluppatori full-time da inserire.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a related field
- Experience in performing problem determination & root cause analysis
- C/C++ development language
- Experience in Data Structures and multi-threading concepts
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Experience in OS (Unix, Windows, Mac) and Database (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL) programming
- RESTfull API implementation and network programming- Scripting language and TCP/IP networking
- Test Automation practices and Agile Development
- Strong analytical ability
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Good team player
- Dedicated to continual self-development
- Good knowledge of security best practices
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Ability to collaborate with geographically distributed cross-functional teams
- Master’s Degree in Information Technology
- Java programming language (including multi-threading, polymorphism, JDBC, I/O)
- Application design & architecture
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience of working with customers
- Participation and contribution in release planning
- Presenting at conferences / engaging face-to-face with customers
Detail Job Description :
HCL Technologies is seeking to hire Full stack Software Development engineers in Rome.
This role specializes in working with a development team using Agile methodologies.
As a Software Developer you will have a strong technical background and be responsible for:
- contributing in the whole life-cycle of BigFix products
- analyzing and implementing new product features
- contributing on test automation, troubleshooting and fixing product’s issues
The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented, able to work independently and juggle multiple tasks.
You must be able to identify problems before they happen, dig deep for root causes and implement solutions that prevent future occurrences. This role will require that you hit the ground running and will often require coordination between multiple development teams.
You will be part of a geographically distributed organization and your will be required to demonstrate teamwork and collaboration attitude in many occasions.The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate flexibility in covering multiple aspects of the SW development spanning across development and test automation in a fully Agile development context.