ALTEN is the European leader in consultancy and engineering in high technology. For 30 years, we provide support to international companies on technical and information system issues.
Labeled “Top Employer” 2017, the group is committed to its goals in human resources, in particular, the recruitment of 1200 graduates into the professional workforce this year.
Founded in 2001 and know counting more than 250 employees, Alten Sophia-Antipolis keeps developing and is currently looking for IT Quality Assurance Engineers.
The QA engineer is responsible for developing and reviewing the software under test project and ensuring that quality is achieved across all areas of the software development, testing, systems architecture and quality. This role design and review the tasks required to fully test to ensure it functions according to specifications and customer requirements and meets the business needs.
Testing activities cover all aspects of the product/system including functional part & components. The right candidate in this role must demonstrate knowledge of the domain of testing. For example, creation/reviewing of test plan, test cases to capture all functionalities specified by the requirements, ability to mentor junior staffs when required, able to work with the minimum supervisory. Ability to find the solution on any escalation from the Test Engineer prior to the Test Manager. Report directly to Test Manager on the testing activities on a daily/weekly basis.
– Prepare the Software Test Plan.
– Check / Review the Test Cases document.
– System, Integration and User Acceptance prepared by test engineers.
– Analyze requirements during the requirements analysis phase of projects.
– Keep track of the new requirements from the Project.
– Arrange the Hardware and software requirement for the Test Setup.
– Develop and implement test plans.
– Escalate the issues about project requirements (Software, Hardware, Resources) to Project Manager / Test Manager.
– Send the Status Report (Daily, Weekly etc.).
– Act as the single point of contact between Development and Testers for iterations, Testing and deployment activities.
– Track and report upon testing activities, including testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines, etc.
– Assist in performing any applicable maintenance to tools used in Testing and resolve issues if any.
– Ensure content and structure of all Testing documents / artifacts is documented and maintained.
– Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes and procedures for testing is established as per standards defined by the organization.
Compétences et expérience souhaitées
Skills and experiences required
– Engineering degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related technical field
– Software testing experience – manual/automation testing experience
– Experience with HP Quality center or Selenium
– Certfication ISTQB is a plus
– English fluency
– Multicultural approach
– Change management and Flexibility
– Analytical and Conceptual Thinking
– Technical Expertise