We are looking for new talented, self-motivated and curious people with good programming skills that feel great in an unconventional environment, people who like to get thoroughly involved in an inclusive and open-minded team-work in a dynamic, multicultural organization with advanced processes.
As a Software Developer you will have a strong technical background and be responsible for:
- contributing in the whole life-cycle of the Workload Automation products
- analyzing and implementing new product features
- contributing on test automation, troubleshooting and fixing product’s issues
This position is for recently graduated people:
- experience in OS (Unix, Windows, Mac) and Database (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL) programming
- RESTfull API implementation and network programming- Scripting language and TCP/IP networking
- Also, would be welcome some knowledge of HTML and CSS, experience with both SOAP and REST web services, familiarity with an integrated development environment, XML Schema Experience (preferred)
- Understand, expand and update existing programs.
- Fluent written and spoken English