Digital Application Developer
Prove yourself and rise to the challenge for the development of new ICT solutions!
We are looking for Digital Application Developers.
We are in the Open Power Era and Enel is ready to hire people who want to change the world and are willing to challenge themselves in order to invent ways to change it.
The Digital Application Developer is expected to contribute to the detailed plan and design of the solution; to develop and engineer the components of the solution; to create prototypes and solutions for end-users; to formalize the documentation related to the solutions; to manage potential external resources involved in the project.She/he also fosters the adoption of innovative digital solutions combining the latest technological innovations in the field of UX and those of the back-end systems.She/he will work in a collaborative environment employing Agile methodologies to create solutions and provide a great UX.
- Propose and implement solutions, from design to development and testing of digital applications
- Ensure interoperability between applications developed and Enel systems
- Ensure the convergence and standardization of solutions in different Countries
- Maintain and constantly improve the app
- Develop and implement an appealing and functional graphical concept
- Implement UX and verify the usability of web and mobile applications
- Translate business needs into technical requirements
- Manage external resources
- Programming skills in Java / Swift / Objective-C.
- Knowledge of web systems based on java platforms in the Cloud
- Knowledge of the main Mobile analytics systems
- HTML5 / CSS. Bootstrap. Knowledge of application development in responsive web and development browsers environments / iOS / Android / Win 10
- Knowledge of data base concepts
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (e.g .: Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, Less).
- Team working capability
- Problem solving
- Analysis and Planning Capability
- Interpersonal skills
- Lateral and Innovative Thinking
Degree in Computer Engineering, Electronics / Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Previous experience of developing web applications and native APP on market platforms (iOS, Android, Windows Phone)
- Fluent Italian and English, both speaking and writing.
- Spanish is a plus
Type of contract: Permanent
Working Place: Rome, Milan, Venice/Mestre
This is the link to apply: